Saturday, August 25, 2007

A Saturday of Pictures

A snail on the Marsh Boardwalk.

Corwin is jealous that Conrad can nap on the deck, while he must nap in his room.

Corwin and Anke sweep the detritus from driveway that have accumulated there from the weeks storms and my finally mowing.

Drawing with chalk.

Clothes baskets make great beds.

Corwin isn't dead.

Neither am I.





The first Saturday that Conrad was home, Mom and I took Corwin to get a couple of things for Conrad. Corwin has a swell Turtle Towel and I thought Conrad should have such a nice towel too. So we went to Pottery Barn Kids, where the Turtle Towel came from to pick one out for Conrad. We couldn't decide between the sheep towel and a puppy towel, so I showed both of them to Corwin and said, "Conrad needs a towel. This towel will be for Conrad. Which one do you think he will like best?" Corwin picked out the sheep towel.

When we got home Corwin went to the shopping back and got the little sheep towel out. He immediately ran to Conrad and put the towel down beside him and said, "Here ya go." My little family rocks.

No comments: