Monday, August 28, 2006

German Photo Diary - Part 1

We made it back from Germany safe and sound. Corwin was really great on the plane. He cried and screamed a couple of times, but not for long and very few times. I'm really proud of how he did traveling. This photo diary of the trip are in mostly chronological order.

Corwin Plays with a toy truck from Anke's childhood. I thought this little wooden truck was the coolest.
Corwin bangs the bongo at Tante Sabina's house.Who can resist a day old lamb.Anke and Corwin walk through the court yard at Tante Sabina's. One of them wishes to chase the kitties some more.Anke's father, Lutz, and I try to teach Corwin to ride a tricycle. His little legs are still a bit short though.These little toads were common every where. Anke kindly rescued a couple that were slow crossing the road, that may have been hit by cars. Slugs were also common. We encourage cars to hit them.Ina, Anke's step mom, pushes Corwin in the off-road buggy that was borrowed by Lutz. Thanks to whom ever it was that Lutz borrowed the stoller from.I read a book and drink a beer in the evening. Life isn't so bad.Corwin freeloading once again.I'm to entertain Corwin by blowing soap bubbles.People are small in the big forest.Corwin has studied all of the dance moves from Pulp Fiction.
Butterflies love me.My niece, Anouk, and her mommy Inga.This picture of Corwin with a flower is for you, Mom.

And with that, I'm going to bed now. Jet lag sucks, more pictures later. Thanks to Anke for taking most of these. She is more diligent taking photos than I, therefore I show up in pictures more than she. Some were also taken by Lutz, Inga, and even me.

No comments: