Friday, August 04, 2006

Lake of the Ozarks


I went to the Lake of the Ozarks a couple of weeks ago for the Mid Life Crisis tour 2006. I was joined at condo del Fleishman by Flash (a special thanks go out to Flash and his folks for letting us sleep in their condo, use their really nice boat and the jet skis), Tony, Kham Sai, Ben, Billy, and Eric. Special guest appearances were also make by Hobie, Keebler, and Bill's friends Dave and Jen.

It was very much fun and relaxing. The weekend consisted of drinking lots of beer and a little vodka. And a couple of gin & tonics. Lots of boating. I was the only one to ride the big tube like thing. See the pic at left. For the record Flash was unable to shake me off of the tube. I would have liked to have done some water skiing, but we didn't make the time and really I didn't see any coves that would be match the skiing that Rathbun has to offer. Lake of the Ozarks is simply too big and busy for good water skiing. We did a little jet skiing, which was more fun than I anticipated it would be. We took Flash's boat to party cove, which consists of lots of boats tied together, people drinking beer and generally having fun. Oh, yeah. And of course topless girls.

No comments: