Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Corwin

I'm home with Corwin for the third day in a row now. He had a bad fever on Monday and was basically miserable. Yesterday he ran a low grade fever all day, but was perfectly charming until about 3:30. I took his temp again and it was upto 102.5 again. He felt warm this morning, but I took his temp and it's down to 98.5. He says his head still hurts though. I think I may be able to take him into daycare later this morning if he keeps feeling ok.

So he's watching Pixar's Cars while I'm trying to get some work done for work at home. About half way through the movie Corwin comes upstairs to tell me, "Big red truck went away. Race car's sad." In the movie the race car falls out of the semi transporter and gets stuck in a little town on Route 66. Later the car gets found and the semi comes to get him. "The red truck came back! Race car's so very happy!", says Corwin in his sweetest voice.

No comments: